The TMSP is held over 5 days from Saturday, June 29 to Wednesday, July 03, 2019 and addresses the following topics:
1. Post-thesis: What are the missions of a post-doc?
2. How to Write an Engaging Literary Review.
3. Scientific and Technological Watch.
4. Innovation: Concept, Management & Creativity Methods.
5. Introduction to Intellectual Property.
6. The Art of Writing Scientific Articles in English.
7. The Art of Presentation: from knowledge and know-how to know-how in English.
8. Communication and promotion of research work.
This week-long program ended with a presentation of a work plan and a scientific methodology to be followed by the doctoral student during the 3 months following the training for the implementation of the research project. These 3 months were an opportunity to develop a bibliographic research work under the supervision of a mentor who was selected in November 2019 before a jury. Download the Post event Report.
Welcome speech with the program overview and objectives
Introducing candidates, meeting with mentors & dispatching topics