Consultant and associate member of GIM
I Secondary School & University Studies:
1954- 1961: Conakry: Secondary school DONKA:
Diplomas: Elementary Diploma (Brevet) &Diplomas: Baccalaureates (1&2) with honor;
1962-1968: USAID Scholarship for Higher Education
– New YORK University Language Institute: Certificate for English language (June 1962)
– University of California (Berkeley): Preparatory Courses: Mathematics, Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Engineering (1963-1964)
– San Jose State University: School of Engineering and Science: Courses of Geology and Economics (1965-1968)
Diplomas: Bachelor of Science (Geology) 1967; M.S. (master of Science Geology) 1968
Back to Guinea in 1968 (December)
1969-1973: Geologist at the Ministry of Mines and Industry
Member of the geologists’ team for the preliminary exploration program of the Nimba iron ore deposit.
1974- 1986 : Stay in Ivory Coast
– Geologist at the Company of mining Development of Ivory Coast (SODEMI)
– Teacher at different secondary schools (Science and geology)
1986: Back to Guinea
1986-1989: Division chief in charge of monitoring mining exploration projects.
1990-1994: Deputy Director of Mines. Member of consulting and monitoring of the activities of Mining companies.
1995-1997: Managing Director of the CENTER of PROMOTION and DEVELOPMENT of MINING INVESTMENT. (CPDM): First STOP SHOP of Mining Investors. (Newly set up in Guinea)
1998-2004: Administrative Manager RIO TINTO. Project Simandou (Iron Ore Deposit).
2006-2017: Representative of Stellar Diamonds Guinea; a British Company active in Diamonds exploration (Guinea, Sierra Leone, Liberia)
Since 2018: Consultant and associate member of GIM