Research Engineer PhD
Scientific competencies:Rheology applied to process engineering and formulation engineering (systemic rheology), rheology of dispersed media (emulsions, suspensions), rheology of granular media, structural modelling. Multi-scale modeling of transport phenomena in rheologically complex and evolving media
- Research Engineer at the Laboratory Reactions and Process Engineering since 1992.
- Supervisor of the team “Product Engineering” of the LRGP since 2016.
- Supervisor of 10 post-doctorates, 12 PhD, 7 pharmacy and dentistry thesis.
- 80 publications – 8 books chapters – 99 conference proceedings.
- 26 invited conferences – 13 oral communications – 12 general public conferences.
- Ph.D. Thesis prize of the Institut National Polytechnique de Lorraine (INPL) in 2004.
- Crystal prize of the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS) in 2009.
- Grand Prix of the French Group of Rheology (Maurice Couette prize) in 2016.
- Member of the French Group of Rheology (GFR) since 1994.
• Member or the “Académie Lorraine des Sciences” since 2010.