Alaoui Soulimani ADNANE
Startup Incubator Manager
Scientific competencies:-Master of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées -MBA from Ponts Business School
- Director of the Impulse startup acceleration program
- Director of the U-Founders startup incubation program
- Alaoui Soulimani began his career at UBS Investment Bank and worked in derivatives trading at HSBC. Mr. Alaoui Soulimani has a Master of Science in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science from Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées in Paris, France.
|Business Model Innovation||Business model innovation is more of a science than an art. Research has indeed shown that the majority of business model innovations are based on 55 recurring patterns. The purpose of this lecture is to introduce aspiring entrepreneurs to a methodology that will help them innovate their business model in a structured manner using the 55 identified recurring patterns||- Learning the 55 business models recurring patterns
- Recommendations on how to drive business model innovation
|- What is a business model and why it should be innovated?
- 55 winning business models
- Recommendations to innovate your business model ?