PhoResNet, Phosphate Research Network is an interdisciplinary collaborative initiative of national researchers delivering integrated expertise in phosphate research areas. This network is expected to increase the impact of the phosphate result in knowledge sharing and capacity building.
The overall aim of this proposed exchange Network is to bring together a national team of researchers, with a wide variety of skills in order to:
- Build a responsible Research & Innovation, with the concerned stakeholders
- Highlight current and proposed research in phosphate areas
- Promote communication and exchange of information
- Develop educational activity in the field of phosphates and support early research careers
- Disseminate upcoming events in planning and research